Because we are passionate and motivated to contribute to genuine, long-lasting sustainability across environmental, social and financial spheres, we take businesses beyond sustainability compliance.
With niche legal expertise in the areas of sustainability and business and human rights, we can apply the law in practical terms as well as advise organisations on how to achieve best practice.
Our services are delivered using a bespoke approach to our clients’ needs, spanning compliance fulfilment, business and human rights due diligence, sustainable and ethical procurement, sustainable business strategy and developing training, guides and tools.
Contact us if you want to find out more about what would be the best approach for your organisation
Why Choose Us
- Legal Experience: we have over twenty years legal experience and can ensure that you are on top of your legal obligations. We do this in a way that integrates into your wider strategy for example through a tailored sustainability legal register, legal notes, flowcharts, and updates
- Return on Investment: we use CLT envirolaw tools and templates to help reduce your costs. For more information on how we can help to deliver value for your organisations
- Best Practice Knowledge: our approach follows that recommended by best practice standards (such as the Global Reporting Initiative, Integrated Reporting and ISO 20121). We maintain a sector-specific best practice sustainability knowledge database. We tailor this information to your organisation and recommend how to implement the most effective measures and processes
- Focus on the most important issues: we understand how business risks and rewards overlap with sustainability issues to ensure that we identify, manage and report on the most important (or ‘material’) issues for your organisation
- Engagement: we ask the most important questions and use the most effective means to help you communicate with internal and external stakeholders on sustainability issues
What Our Clients Say
Working with Colleen is like a breath of fresh air. She applies a common sense approach with a clear level of intellectual ability. The achievement of the clients objectives were always at the forefront of our discussions. Her preparation of documentation, for example the preparation of a highly technical analysis of an Environmental Impact Assessment was both timely and of a very high quality.
“After approaching Colleen with regards to providing bespoke training for
the Welsh Rugby Union and the Millennium Stadium in sustainability, we discussed our needs and she put together a training package tailed towards
our goals. Colleen delivered the training to our staff with great success and the outcome generated knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm within all of the
staff which was instrumental in our move towards BS8901 and subsequently ISO20121.”
“The value of implementing ISO20121 was the creation of a system with principles that are becoming fully implemented into every aspect of our business. We have been able to fully take control of the sustainable event management system and work to continually improve it utilising internal resource and furthering stakeholder engagement effectively. CLT envirolaw was able to set the course for UBM Live to expand our sustainable event management system to flourish globally and to reach more parts of the business.”